Located in the East End, Algo Más are an agency with a reputation for creating effective place and corporate brands, designing meticulous publications and designing and developing user-focused websites. Inspired by our corporate values of creativity, integrity, innovation, responsiveness and respect, we are a hard-working team who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, and the quality of work that we take pride in delivering.
Due to a growing portfolio of clients and projects we’re searching for a full time, mid-weight Graphic Designer.
- A minimum of three years experience
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in a graphic design role in an advertising agency, design studio or similar
- Experience with logo design and brand development, designing multi-page documents and website design
- The spark to generate fresh ideas and concepts
- The confidence to work autonomously
- The ability to accept constructive feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- A hard-working ethic with a can-do attitude
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines.
- Tertiary qualified
- Digital advertising experience
- Animation experience
- Copywriting experience
- Experience in liaising directly with clients.
- Experience working with government, aged care, retail or property industry clients
While this is expected to be a full-time role Algo Más support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidates.
Interviews happening as soon as we see a resume that excites us.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Think you have what it takes?
Please send your resume, cover letter/email and a PDF portfolio (combined max of 10MB) to email@example.com right away! Or by COB Friday 6 September.