Algo Más are a growing branding and communications studio with a reputation for creating effective place and corporate brands, designing meticulous publications and designing and developing user-focused websites. Inspired by our corporate values of creativity, integrity, innovation, responsiveness and respect, we are a hard-working team who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, and the quality of work that we take pride in delivering.
We are looking for a mid-weight to senior Graphic Designer to join our team full time.
The ‘must’ haves to be successful include:
- A minimum of five years’ graphic design experience
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in a graphic design role in a design studio, advertising agency or similar
- Experience with brand strategy and brand development
- Experience with digital and website design
- Experience in presenting concepts and pitches to clients
- The spark to generate fresh ideas and concepts
- The confidence to work autonomously
- The ability to accept constructive feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A hard-working ethic with a can-do attitude
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
The ‘nice to haves’ are:
- Tertiary qualified
- Website development experience (especially WordPress)
- Digital advertising experience (bonus points for Google Ads experience!)
- Experience working with government or property industry clients
- Staff management experience (there’s potential for the successful candidate to be promoted to Team Lead within 12 months)
While this is expected to be a full-time role, we also support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
Think you have what it takes?
Please email your resume, cover letter and a PDF portfolio (combined max of 10MB) to Managing Director Julie Wrobel at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 7 February 2020.
Interviews will happen as soon as we see a portfolio that excites us!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.