Full-Stack Web Developer – Applications required
About the role
Established in 2006, Algo Más is a branding and graphic design studio located in Adelaide’s East End. We’re a hard-working team who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, the quality of work we take pride in delivering and our ability to build brands.
Due to growth in our digital and web development area we’re searching for an experienced Full-Stack web developer who can build and modify websites from layout to launch.
Your Essential Skills include;
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- A solid understanding of current HTML and CSS standards and best practice
- Customising CMS – especially WordPress
- WordPress plug-in development
- CRM integration
- cPanel / WHM Hosting Management / Website related IT Services
- Website speed optimisation
- Ability to problem solve hacking issues
- Fixing and applying security measures
- An interest in keeping up to date with the latest web technologies
- The confidence to work autonomously within a small team environment
- The ability to accept constructive feedback (no prima donnas)
- Exceptional attention to detail (clean, high quality code)
- Hard-working, with a can-do attitude
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
- An ability to clearly communicate technical jargon in plain language, both verbally and in writing
Your desirable skills could include;
- SEO experience
- Experience with building and integrating E-commerce sites (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Graphic design/InDesign experience (not essential)
While this is expected to be a full-time role Algo Más support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
Think you have what it takes?
Please send your resume, cover letter and example links of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org right away! Or by COB Friday 29 September.
If you have questions please contact Julie on 8232 2526 or better yet, email email@example.com
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.