Located in Adelaide’s East End, Algo Más are an established and growing graphic design and communications studio with a reputation for creating effective place and corporate brands, designing meticulous publications and developing functional and mobile friendly websites. Inspired by our corporate values of creativity, integrity, innovation, responsiveness and respect, we’re a hard-working, creative team of ten who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, and the quality of work we take pride in delivering.
We’re searching for a communications and marketing all-rounder, who can write, with a minimum of three years’ experience. You may be a copywriter who enjoys Account Management and being involved in all elements of a campaign, or a PR consultant who would prefer a more holistic role, or perhaps you’re an Account Coordinator ready to take your next step.
While this is a permanent, full-time position we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
- Account management
- New business development
- Managing small PR campaigns
- Management and implementation of our in-house marketing strategy
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- You’re a creative writer who can write short copy such as taglines or copy for press ads or advertising campaigns;
- You can write long copy too, including multipage brochures;
- Experience in writing digital copy including for websites, blog posts, EDMs and social media;
- You’re experienced in implementing marketing plans and have a good understanding of marketing principles;
- You have experience in Account Management including taking and implementing client briefs, providing strategic advice, and general client liaison and management;
- You have experience in new business development;
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A hard-working ethic with a can-do attitude;
- The confidence to work autonomously (within a supportive team).
YOUR DESIRABLE SKILLS COULD INCLUDE:
- Have previously worked for a PR, communications or advertising agency;
- Ideally you will enjoy business development and the thrill of pitching and winning new clients;
- Digital experience including Google ads, SEO, digital display advertising, and social media advertising will be highly regarded;
- Experience in account managing or writing for clients in the property industry;
- Experience in account managing or writing for clients in the agricultural industry;
- Experience in developing PR strategies including researching, writing and submitting media releases and liaising with the media to achieve the best outcome for clients;
- Experience in time recording;
- Experience in quoting;
- A degree qualification in an appropriate discipline such as journalism, public relations, media or marketing;
- Experience in using Mailchimp or similar EDM platforms;
- Experience in updating website content using a CMS – in particular WordPress;
- Social Media management experience including Facebook and Instagram;
- Experience in using analytics.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget. Algo Más runs a Profit Participation Plan (PPP) for eligible staff.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to email@example.com by COB Friday 18 May 2019.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.