Account Manager – Applications required
Located in Adelaide’s East End, Algo Más are an established and growing graphic design and communications studio with a reputation for creating effective place and corporate brands, designing meticulous publications and developing functional and mobile friendly websites. Inspired by our corporate values of creativity, integrity, innovation, responsiveness and respect, we’re a hard-working team who are known for our versatility, obsessive attention to detail, and the quality of work we take pride in delivering.
Due to a growing portfolio of clients and projects we’re searching for a full time Account Manager, to work alongside our existing Account Manager, Account Coordinator and Managing Director in the Accounts team.
You will bring a ‘can do’ attitude to the table, along with amazing communication and time management/juggling skills, not to mention an eagerness to stay until the job is done.
As well as managing existing client projects you will have a flair and enjoyment for bringing in new business and will be expected to build your client base over time.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Account management of existing clients
- Project management of campaigns
- The spark to generate fresh ideas and concepts
- Creative and corporate copywriting
- Presentations of concepts to clients and facilitation of workshops
- Developing quotes
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Minimum 1-year account management experience in an advertising agency, design studio, media agency, PR firm or similar
- A good understanding of graphic design and marketing terminology and processes
- The confidence to work autonomously
- Experience in writing copy for reports and/or website content
- A desire and willingness to learn about general business operations (the nitty-gritty and profitability!)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills (can you sell an idea?)
- A hard-working ethic with a can-do attitude
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines.
YOUR DESIRABLE SKILLS COULD INCLUDE:
- Tertiary qualified
- Public speaking and presenting don’t make you break out in a cold sweat
- Experience with quoting projects
- Experience in writing Tenders and Proposals
- Experience working with government, aged care, retail or property industry clients
While this is a full-time, salaried role Algo Más support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to email@example.com right away! Or by COB Friday 20 April 2018. Interviews will begin as soon as we see a resume that excites us.
If you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Julie on 8232 2526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.